The main purpose of this policy is to prove our credibility and build trust with our visitors. We always aim to deliver quality and by knowing our audience better, we believe that we can improve your experience at TechRusk.
- Your visit to TechRusk, or signing up for any promotion or subscription, is an automatic agreement of allowing us to collect your information. Nevertheless, we take strict measures to ensure that your data is not misused in any way.
- TechRusk is based in Pakistan and your data might be transferred to different regions that might not be your home dominion. While we ensure that maximum data security is provided to you in home dominion, the other dominion may not.
- We describe personal data as any piece of information that helps us to know and identify you. This includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address. Information specific to your cultural, mental and economic identity also lies under this category.
- Access information includes data we extract about your computer or device. This could help us know your location, device, IP address and similar data. The statistical data we transfer to advertisers is completely anonymous and used to identify user behavior and usage patterns. We, under no circumstances, provide any data to third party that can be used to identify an individual.
- Other pieces of information including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs, clicks, pages you visit and time you spend on every page is also retained by us.
- We also extract information using cookies. Some data files, known as cookies, are saved automatically in your system from websites. This data is used to identify our website usage behavior including number of visits and while you can reject cookies, we encourage you not to do so because it may not allow us to provide you with the best possible TechRusk experience.
- Advertisements are a major part of our business and since advertisers need to promote their product or service to a specific target group, we keep track of the type of ads you click on, number of times you click on it and how often do you click on it to identify your interests and categorize you under a specific segment accordingly.
- Pixel tags, commonly known as Web Beacons, are used to deliver cookies and help evaluate the effectiveness of advertisements campaigns. Both personal and access information of yours might be used in this process.
- If you continue to browse through TechRusk without providing consent to extract your data or rejecting cookies, we may not be able to make your experience as smooth as others.
- We retain visitors’ data for as long as it can be used by us for advertisement or legal purposes.
Your personal data collected only after you have provided us with your consent to do so. However the condition might not hold if we are required to collect and transfer data by law. We also use your data if your interests are being protected, given the first condition of consent is met.
Social Media Sharing
Demographic Specific Information
- The residents of California are allowed by law to inquire where their data is being used, shared or transferred. Please email us at: [email protected]
- European Economic Area (EEA) residents have some specific rights under the data privacy law for extra protection.
Last updated on: 17/11/2018